Recent content by Wycoboy@on3

  1. W

    Scott Smith. Wichita. By the way…I worked with your sister at Allergan, just briefly. We were in...

    Scott Smith. Wichita. By the way…I worked with your sister at Allergan, just briefly. We were in different territories so she prob doesn’t remember me. I think she began working in Cool Sculpting shortly after we met.
  2. W

    Curry…BEEF hat arrived today. Excellent!!!

    Curry…BEEF hat arrived today. Excellent!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
  5. 05 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more