Recent content by wvufunkel32

  1. W

    V or Keno. Payment help

    Apparently third time is a charm. Finally got it to take a card after about 10-12 attempts. Thank you for the quick response.
  2. W

    V or Keno. Payment help

    Yes, I keep putting two different updated cards in and still says declined. The one it keeps going back to is expired.
  3. W

    V or Keno. Payment help

    Just says card declined. I have tried two different cards from two different companies. It auto fills back to the last card which is now expired. Before any wise answers I have money in the accounts lol
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call