Recent content by Wulliecock

  1. W

    This is hot, steaming unwatchable garbage.

    We've always been a second half team
  2. W

    I feel good about our offense...

    They killed in practice
  3. W

    Bama Game

  4. W

    Bama Game

    They practiced it last week
  5. W

    SC vs Towson

    Think I saw a nipple
  6. W

    SC vs Towson

    Do they some pro players?
  7. W

    SC vs Towson

    I'm not feeling well
  8. W

    SC vs Towson

    Still early, we can come back and lose this
  9. W

    SC vs Towson

    I have to agree. Those are embarrassing
  10. W

    Kent St vs Gamecock game thread

    We're honorary members due to geography
  11. W

    Game thread...

    Merry Christmas all! See yall in August
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears