Recent content by Wtsprouse

  1. W

    I have 6 all together. 4 section 119 row 60 aisle seats 1;2;3;4 and 2 on the approximately 40...

    I have 6 all together. 4 section 119 row 60 aisle seats 1;2;3;4 and 2 on the approximately 40 yard line in the lower level. I will sell all 6 for $50 each. I don’t want to sell just 5 and have 1 left. I won’t misrepresent these tickets as they are great seats for a great price.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas