Recent content by wromanp7

  1. W

    Auburn Fans Bragging About The Only Team To Not Lose In Regulation

    Let them have their nuance. Won’t matter when they don’t get a chip.
  2. W

    *** Official CatsIllustrated Kentucky @ Vanderbilt SEC Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 81 Vanderbilt: 72 Tiebreaker: 11
  3. W

    I've been a college bball fan since I was 8 or 9.

    I posted about this, here, just last night.. in another thread. Don’t have the intestinal fortitude to lay it all out again.
  4. W

    What has been your most difficult thing to stomach about UK basketball this season?

    I hate to admit it, but will... after 45 years of sneaking out of my room to hide behind a couch to listen to games on the radio (past my bedtime) to having built a semi-empire and able to travel and get the best floor seats at will.. I’ve somehow grown apathetic. So really weird. it’s not the...
  5. W

    *** Official CatsIllustrated Kentucky @ Georgia Tech OOC Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 79 Georgia Tech: 61 Tiebreaker: 44
  6. W

    #6 Kansas v #1 Zags today at 1:30

    74 71 Zags ... because
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive