Recent content by wrestlerone

  1. W

    NU Wrestlers will be NCAA champs!!!

    We would need a lot of luck to be champs. Top five looks promising!
  2. W

    Who is the highest ranked team at NU now?

    Glades, our football team is basking in mediocrity! Unless you have a mobile QB, this type of collapse will occur! I would not go to a Northwestern football game if someone paid me 150 bucks each time. I will go to wrestling matches but not this crap like Nebraska! I spent the whole fourth...
  3. W

    Who is the highest ranked team at NU now?

    Wrestling is fifth also. See wrestle stats.com
  4. W

    Men's golf

    Good news!
  5. W

    Ladies in 3rd

    Tough field! Congrats!
  6. W

    Men's golf

    Never give up hope! We have the talent! Find a way to win!
  7. W

    Women's golf wins

    Every one on that team is solid!
  8. W

    King David!

    Lipksy is playing way better than luke!
  9. W

    Golf update

    Clutch up and down to win it!
  10. W

    Golf update

    He can win it. One hole to go
  11. W

    Go David Go!

    Love it!
  12. W

    Golf update

    Lipksy is killing it!
  13. W

    Golf update

    Love the updates! I am playing in the Illinois Senior Open on Monday and Tuesday with another NU guy,Mark Smolens. I am just hoping to shoot two 82's for the two days. I shot a 41 on Wednesday at Naperbrook with a penalty stroke but really struggled with my driver last week. I had to change my...
  14. W

    Luke who?

    Luke needs to see me ASAP!
  15. W

    More Lipsky news

    I can help Luke if anyone knows him have him call me! He is a head case!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the most-watched games of the 2026 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: TCU in the lead for prized EDGE target