Recent content by WrapItDog

  1. W

    Dak having a Day (and a career)

    I watched a video this week breaking down Pickens play in last weeks game. Every play if he put his mouth piece in it was a pass play. On run plays he didn't put his mouth piece in. So the Giants knew if it was a run or a pass before the ball was snapped. I watched today & it looked like Pickens...
  2. W

    Most Ole Miss thing ever

    The casket was made out of yella wood
  3. W

    Call back Manning and Sylla

    Sankey can't pick & choose which judges order to follow. He followed the Chambliss judge ruling so he's got to do the same w other judge rulings. He set the precedent.
  4. W

    RIP, Frank Beard…

    ZZ Top drummer Frank Beard stated in the documentary ZZ Top: That Little Ol’ Band From Texas: "I never had enough money to be a proper addict until, you know, ’77, and then I accomplished that.”
  5. W

    OT: Morgan Freeman

    I've seen him playing one armed golf multiple times. Copied this from a interview a few years ago. Q: And you’re playing with only one hand. A: That’s right; I swing the club with just my right hand. I was in a horrendous car accident four years ago. I don’t know what happened, whether I...
  6. W

    OT: Morgan Freeman

    He mostly stays at his house at the Peninsula Golf Course in Gulf Shores. It's not a big fancy house. Just a regular house & his yard isn't up to spec with rest of the hood. My sister used to live down the street. I would see him playing golf using one arm. I heard he messed up one arm pretty...
  7. W

    Next Boom State..........

    I inherited a house in Gulf Shores. The accessed value of the GS house was about the same as the assessed value on my house in Tupelo. GS property tax $1200 Tupelo property tax $3600
  8. W

    Insurance/ AC

    In the 90s the home owners insurance industry would have your AC contractor fill out a lightning affidavit stating the AC unit was damaged by lightning. HO insurance would then pay for a replacement AC. Much fraud occurred. Now days the insurance co will send out an independent AC expert to...
  9. W

    Tony Romo must be hitting the bottle hard...

    In Wisc the 1st dui is a civil charge & not criminal. You basically get 1 free dui in Wisc. He should have taken the second breath test post arrest. The test refusal fine is greater than the 1st dui fine. In Wisconsin, a first-time Operating While Intoxicated (OWI)—the state's equivalent of...
  10. W

    OT - Flock Cameras

    In the not so distant future. All cop cars will have a Flock camera on the dash of every cop car. A cop stops at a red light and the flock data says one car in front of him has no insurance & another is owned by a person w $20k past due child support. The cop has a decision to make here. What's...
  11. W

    OT - Flock Cameras

    Maybe a house door but the cops are already opening car doors with guns drawn and arresting people with only the Flock camera data as probable cause.
  12. W

    OT - Flock Cameras

    Apr. 2026 Volusia County, FL Based on a Flock capture, officers mistook an innocent driver’s car for one that was at the scene of a deadly accident. The driver was jailed for 13 days. Nov. 2025 San Diego, CA Based on a Flock capture, officers mistook an innocent driver’s car for one that was at...
  13. W

    OT - Flock Cameras

    Flock Safety cameras generate billions of license plate scans monthly, leading to massive absolute error counts despite high percentage accuracy claims. The company states its system is 99% accurate (or 93% in some independent reports) while scanning approximately 20 billion vehicles per month...
  14. W

    Lawn mowing advice

    I was in a similar situation 2 years ago except my lot is about 1/2 acre. I looked at all the riding mower junk and the box stores under $2500. Passed on that and searched facebook market place for a few weeks looking for an old school snapper rear engine mower. Took about 2 weeks to find a good...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff