Recent content by wpnetdawg

  1. W

    Sheesh. Game 4 start is scheduled for 11 EDT...

    14-team, single elimination certainly could be a lot cleaner and more efficient.
  2. W

    This is what happens...

    Sure to be an only child. nt
  3. W

    Photoshop attempt to show why Memorial Hall needs to go.

    It sure would open up a lot of prime tailgate area. Are there any plans to do this?
  4. W

    Bulldog Bash

    contemplating who the Avett Brothers are because I have no idea????
  5. W

    US 45 Question

    forgive the sarcasm
  6. W

    O'Sullivan needs to go sit down and go see an orthodontist.

    and then that punk wouldn't even turn to accept the glove from Mingione.
  7. W

    Cohen scares the daylights out of me....

    I am sure those final two outs are going to propel Routt to the first round.
  8. W

    I expect Routt to start tonight...

    he has worked out his problems. If he's on, he is as good as we got. Having said that, I would give him almost no wiggle room because he can get in trouble in a hurry. If we lose tonight without throwing Reed, I would play it just like the Saturday game against LSU. Try to get three inning out...
  9. W

    Aww poor Austin Peay got their porn staches all ruffled

    baseball. We had just went through a period of 8 or 9 batters without a base runner.
  10. W

    The latest Marcello blog post is too easy for even Coach34 to post about.

    I think the benefit of having divisions is the opportunity to have two additional division races without diminishing the conference championship. I think you can add the two additional games without a problem. You can continue to play 2X against your division, 1X against the other division...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida