Recent content by wossa

  1. W

    South Point vs Dudley Regional Final

    The boys from Belmont know good fish. When I lived that way it was Twin Tops about every Friday night. Bet it’s going to be a damn good game tonight.
  2. W

    Glenn vs East Forsyth RD 3 rematch

    No matter what else - 3 shutouts in 3 playoff games is pretty dang impressive.
  3. W

    Glenn vs East Forsyth RD 3 rematch

    I don’t think I’ve posted on this board but maybe once or twice in the last five years. But I do recognize names still plugging away. I have friend who’s son plays D for East Forsyth. Dad is of course worried about the revenge factor for Glenn but I’ll go with that stout East defense for the win
  4. W

    Ragsdale HC steps down

    yeah - and some linebacker named Bear Bryant in 2002. :mad: That Mooresville team was the only team I ever saw shut down Toney Baker. Good to see you too tank. Been too long.
  5. W

    Ragsdale HC steps down

    And that's exactly what happened http://www.greensborosports.com/2017/07/13/johnny-boykin-named-the-new-head-football-coach-at-ragsdale-high-school/
  6. W

    Hough 14 Mooresville 10

    Hey freak - who's ugly mug you sporting in that avatar, Grandpa?:cool: Tough loss. At least your boys are competitive this year. Ragsdale is in for a loooooong season. Dudley smoked them at home 48-7 tonight. I hope everything is going good your way.
  7. W

    TWC channel 323???

    I was watching the game on 323 right before half. Saw new been score. Starmount game was on 324
  8. W

    Full Investigation of Dudley

    Nobody is losing their job or getting reassigned because of this. I think its funny how some are saying who cares, it's over, move on while others are wanting a full fledged comprehensive investigation going back years. Makes my eyes hurt from rolling so hard. I'm a Ragsdale guy and my team...
  9. W

    Vance stuffs Mooresville 35-7

    For years Ragsdale has been a run oriented team. They threw just enough to keep teams honest but run game was the strength. Although it was more about a balanced attack ( not including Toney Baker era). This is one of the first years where Ragsdale has been more prolific with the pass. They...
  10. W

    Vance stuffs Mooresville 35-7

    So..OptionFreak...You're saying we have a chance...
  11. W

    Dudley?

    As probably the only Ragsdale fan on this board I have to say I hate this for Dudley. They have a great coach, great program and great fans. There has been a pretty fierce rivalry between these two teams for several years now. Win or lose Dudley has shown nothing but class on the field during...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit