Recent content by Worthyone

  1. W

    Rivals migration regroup thread

    My user name was....Sumtinwong.
  2. W

    Rivals migration regroup thread

    Jessus....I'm back from the dead..
  3. W

    wrestling news

    Jeez, Mr Bill. You obviously don't know or was given the run around. The only chance for nick to compete for a championship this year is with PSU. Hence the documents that are on the table.
  4. W

    wrestling news

    Bill we know where he is going.
  5. W

    Nick Suriano Status

    Now i will leave this board and never return again. Oh wait until the next cruiseliner comes next summer. I believe NCAA will send a message.
  6. W

    Nick Suriano Status

    Happy that cooler heads solved certain issues
  7. W

    Nick Suriano Status

    I never revealed any specifics about the paperwork and never will
  8. W

    Nick Suriano Status

    I can not reveal any specifics about the paperwork.
  9. W

    Nick Suriano Status

    Since he is still enrolled at PSU.
  10. W

    Nick Suriano Status

    It's not enrollment status related.
  11. W

    Nick Suriano Status

    You know i can't show pics cowbell. It's up to nick to make public. But fyi Nick will be in the room Monday.
  12. W

    Nick Suriano Status

    Not to reveal who I is. I'm looking at Nicks paperwork on my desk. And that is fact. Mr Bill.
  13. W

    Nick Suriano Status

    From my sources everything is a go for Nick to PSU.
  14. W

    Nick Suriano Status

    Negotiations were set for 11:00 am.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida