Recent content by WornOutChews

  1. WornOutChews

    NC State 31 Louisville 28

    UK wins U of LOL loses It doesn't get any better than this!
  2. WornOutChews

    FB: SOUTH CAROLINA GAME WEEK

    Mo Williams vs USC 1995 UK win 439 All-Purpose yards After the game, a reporter asked, "To what do you attribute your remarkable performance today?" Williams replied, "It was the Power K".
  3. WornOutChews

    London Johnson dismissed from Louisville

    Bad news travels fast...
  4. WornOutChews

    Big Bertha

  5. WornOutChews

    Don't play golf with this guy

    This was not a harmless joke to play on his group for a few laughs. It was clearly a premeditated scheme to collect a jackpot and possible low score prize money. Member/Member events at most golf clubs have high-dollar entry fees and high-dollar payouts. This guy had to sneak out onto the...
  6. WornOutChews

    Calipari to Michigan is the current rumor

    Maybe that's why Kusturica is no longer a Kentucky prospect. Cal has known for weeks he was leaving Arky and hits a home run with his first recruit at Michigan.
  7. WornOutChews

    JB Holmes emerges from the….

    That's great news. I love having a UK golfer to pull for. Good luck, JB. BBN is on your side.
  8. WornOutChews

    Quotes from sports movies that you use during games

    This is the worst looking hat I ever saw. You buy a hat like this, I bet you get a free bowl of soup. Oh, it looks good on you, though...
  9. WornOutChews

    Walk off Grand Salami for the Batcats

    Bases loaded. Two outs. Looked liked were gonna piss another one away... Great win!
  10. WornOutChews

    Man my 17 year old dog just died in my arms

    Very sorry to hear the bad news, friend. I have felt your pain. I lost my buddy a year ago in a similar way. He was 13 years old and he passed peacefully in my arms. It hurts like hell. I am thankful I didn't have to take him to the vet to have him put down. That was something I dreaded. I...
  11. WornOutChews

    My opinion has changed, fire him now!!

    Why is it that we can't guard the high pick and roll??? They always look so confused, pointing at each other. Do we ever practice defending it? Don't they talk to each other when they see it coming? Are we just too lazy to execute? And when they lob dunk on us two or three times in a row...
  12. WornOutChews

    Brown out for UL

    Indeed. A brown tee shirt in every seat. I hope they dry before the game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'