Recent content by workercat28

  1. W

    Official Reid Travis knee thread

    My wife Patricia went to campus to get the scoop. If you see Pat tellar everything's ok.
  2. W

    UNCheats message board fans, with the nerve to call Kansas dirty

    Lets not forget the other link Dean Smith.
  3. W

    Me and my sons first game

    Thank you very much I hope so too. I was born and raised in Somerset Ky. You a briar jumper or a maroon?
  4. W

    Me and my sons first game

    The father son camp sounds great. I have seen threads over the years about it. Thank you.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas