Recent content by woozman

  1. woozman

    Heads up gulf coast

    That’ll suck for all the students driving back to Starkville from the Coast on Sunday, since fall break runs this Thursday through Sunday.
  2. woozman

    Salmon to FSU

    You forgot step 0 - come up with $51M for Norvell’s buyout from an athletic department with a reported $437M debt…
  3. woozman

    MSU awarded more research money from NOAA

    and will host a new Gulf research institute. https://www.noaa.gov/news-release/noaa-names-mississippi-state-university-to-host-new-northern-gulf-research-institute
  4. woozman

    Homegate must have foods for college football weekend

    My mom made those all the time when I was a kid and they’re still a favorite of mine. We’ve never cooked the sausage beforehand, though - have always spread it on raw and it cooks in the oven…
  5. woozman

    Vitello hot take!

    And he tells them no…
  6. woozman

    OT: gold reserves

    It’s odd to me that Russia isn’t even listed. I know their economy is built on oil and has been in bad shape for years, but I would’ve thought they’d have some gold reserves.
  7. woozman

    What kind of pocketknife do you carry?

    A Buck 505 I’ve had since the 90s. I rediscovered it a couple years ago cleaning out some drawers at my mom’s house and have been carrying it since then. Fine little knife…
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters