Recent content by Woodsmoke

  1. W

    Travis Perry time

    You mean like Tuesday night?
  2. W

    Travis Perry time

    Learn ball
  3. W

    Travis Perry time

    Krissa is on his 4th school in 4 years and is 24 years old. He’s far from great.
  4. W

    Travis Perry time

    How am I not letting Pope coach? It’s an observation and opinion. Chill
  5. W

    Travis Perry time

    Been a fan since late 60’s. Live in Florida and haven’t seem a KHSAA game in 40 years. I’ve seen enough of Krissa though and he’s not that guy.
  6. W

    Travis Perry time

    I don’t live in Kentucky so I couldn’t care less where the kid’s from. I want productivity.
  7. W

    Travis Perry time

    What have we got to lose?
  8. W

    Travis Perry time

  9. W

    Malachi Moreno last night

    So the ball bounced right to him, he turned and threw it to his teammate. Wow, we got us a good one. Seriously I know he's a great prospect but this clip isn't anything spectacular.
  10. W

    Kriisa??

    Kerr was shooting those shots with the approval of his teammates and coach. He’s only 3 points away from 1000 career points and his parents were in for the game from out of the country. Still find that concerning?
  11. W

    Kelsey with the blow by.

    You seem to care. Otherwise you wouldn’t comment.
  12. W

    Carr nickname

  13. W

    As Much As I Like This Kentucky Team...

    2 time CAA DPOY. He’s not chopped liver and can distribute the ball on offense. High Basketball IQ.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Five Key Visits to Track Out West This Weekend
  5. 05 On3 College Business North Carolina urges legislators to avoid conference realignment restrictions in Protect College Sports Act