Recent content by Woodpecker

  1. Woodpecker

    F/OT: Men’s Restroom Etiquette/Decorum Question…

    George goes in the shower
  2. Woodpecker

    Baked Beans vs Other Beans.

    Realizing that many people hate it but, with Thanksgiving coming ... Although technically, they are also baked beans
  3. Woodpecker

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    Yeah but most of us should also be on a coaching staff somewhere
  4. Woodpecker

    Who wins Ohio State at Texas?

    They'll let tOSU use their clutch-and-grab pass D so Arch will have issues. I'll pick the Nuts
  5. Woodpecker

    We won against Marshall - didn't we ..

    Hmmm, this one says 45-0
  6. Woodpecker

    DeSoto v St Thomas Aquinas handshake snub

    Maryland extends offers to DeSoto captains
  7. Woodpecker

    Hmmm... Ok the boss (Tom) is away..

    Anyone know about the weather?
  8. Woodpecker

    Any baseball, etc card collectors/sellers out there

    I have a 1963 Topps Mickey Mantle and a 1963 Post Mickey Mantle that I think I cut off a cereal box myself so not a good prospect.
  9. Woodpecker

    Any baseball, etc card collectors/sellers out there

    Mine are from the 60s and I have no clue what to do with them. Certainly none are mint.
  10. Woodpecker

    Butter or Margarine?

    Dollop Butter vs Margarine
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: "It will be soon" — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes