Recent content by WontSayMuch

  1. W

    Cloniger: Carolina can't afford to fire Beamer

    Beamer loves Carolina. Maybe he'll take a measley $10 million instead.
  2. W

    Spurrier did the honorable thing, didnt stick us w a buyout

    Why didn't I go into coaching. If I don't do a good job at work, I'm gone. I understand raises, but not buyouts... lucrative buyouts. Have a friend that applies for other jobs, interviews, gets the offer letter, then takes it back to the office and says "Can you match this?" Maybe one day they...
  3. W

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    Realistically, this team can't be fixed with a few practices. Beamer will likely be out coach this year with the buyout. Sellers will likely be our quarterback barring a (won't even say it), secondary will still be bad. What are the chances the 74 yard run reminds Sellers of who he is and what...
  4. W

    KY Game thread

    Never seen our pass defense play this bad. I'm not even hurt.
  5. W

    KY Game thread

    Win or lose..... didn't see enough for future hope. Needed to win by 20. Still hope we win!
  6. W

    KY Game thread

    Getting beat is one thing. Losing is altogether different. Let's win this one.
  7. W

    KY Game thread

    I get it. Sellers is what he's always been. Loggains knew how to make it work and let him play free. Everyone else has tried to make him a quarterback instead of just letting him win. Can anybody tell me what happened to our secondary?
  8. W

    Put. Cutter. In.

    Just curious to know if anyone has seen Duckworth play/practice. Seems like he may be behind a couple of receivers and Swain on the QB depth chart.
  9. W

    Miss St Game Thread

    Yeah. We need to play better, but an I watching the same game as the refs? They should've, not just could've called holding on every play on their drive.
  10. W

    Congrats Dawn and lady Cocks!! Amazing season!

    Great job ladies. I think a lot of us looked at the start of the season and figured this year wouldn't be our year. This team didn't seem to have "it." After the UCONN game we probably all felt that they put enough of it together to win the title. Oh well None of the other teams in the NCAA got...
  11. W

    WBB

    Any clue on what we're bringing in next season. We need someone who can create their own shot and hit the mid-range off the dribble. Don't like the transfer portal or how NIL works, but what do we have to do to get #1 from Vandy?
  12. W

    Air Noland gone. Transfer portal.

    No excuses for Shula, but could it have been deeper. Did the program try to turn him into a "Heisman" QB. Trying to make him to go through the progressions like we were built for that. Give him one quick read, an outlet and let him run.
  13. W

    Beamer has lost Sellers

    No clue what Sellers is going to do. I think he'll be back. Friends in Florence said we had a good one. Said it looked like he was playing with little kids in the backyard in high school. It was evident to start the 2024 season he couldn't through with coverage around. I think he wanted to show...
  14. W

    The one positive out of this season

    Glad this season's over. Get to start my annual 'getting my hopes up for next year" routine early....It'll pay off one day. I guess priority wise, we should be looking for someone who can really boost this line and running game, but do we have the pieces in place to mature Sellers (he'll...
  15. W

    3 Games left

    We have to figure out who the other leaders are on this team. Rattler does an awesome job being supportive of his teammates. Much appreciated, but we need somebody who can take it up a bit to balance this thing out. I think Cam may have been the firestarter at the end of last year. I didn't see...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade