Recent content by wolverine55_rivals224064

  1. W

    2025 Central State Eight Updates.

    I was fortunate enough to be an assistant coach at Jacksonville from 2002-04. I believe our enrollment was just shy of 1200 back then. On a more serious note, I need to get back to Jville to revisit Don's and check out Future Champions! It's been since IC Homecoming in 2019 since I've made it...
  2. W

    Was there one game that put your school on the map?

    I'm in Iowa now, but coached at Jacksonville from '02-04. 2004 was the year we upset SHG in the second round of the playoffs after losing to them 41-7 (I think it was) earlier in the season. I was a lowly freshmen coach so I didn't have much to do with it, but man it was fun being a part of...
  3. W

    Would this help football numbers any?

    In Iowa, soccer is also a spring sport. It probably helps soccer numbers more than football. However, back in 2016 and 17, the school I work at had a group of good skill players and almost none of them would have picked football if they had to make the choice.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room