Recent content by wolverine5598

  1. W

    CS8 2026 Schedule (Complete)

    I bounced around a bit in my coaching career in the mid-to-late 2000s and coached at two different schools that played against Carthage/Illini West. I heard that train horn more than I would like to remember...
  2. W

    IHSA Football Coaches Who Turned Around A Program in Two Years.

    You can easily argue Camp Point Central's "turnaround" started under Bill Reed, but Brad Dixon did get things rolling early in his tenure. He went 10-1, 12-1, 11-1 in his first three years from '11-'13.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5