Recent content by Wojodaddy21

  1. W

    Duke Banquet

  2. W

    Signed Duke Poster

  3. W

    Countdown to Craziness!!!

    I'm hoping I find tickets. No luck yet, but if I get out there I'd love to meet up with y'all like I was going to about 6 or 7 years ago!
  4. W

    Countdown to Craziness!!!

    How would anyone recommend getting tickets this late? I need three and was wondering if I should show up at the door or go through craigslist. Anyone here with extra tickets?
  5. W

    Marvin Bagley III

    How is he announcing? Will it be streamed or is it via twitter?
  6. W

    Where is Rosh?

    Some good posters in here
  7. W

    State hires Uncw head coach

    Sad. I went to UNCW and I really liked the coach. He had the team heading in the right direction. I do think it is a good hire. He's the coach they need, but I don't see Keatts as the coach they deserve. The problem with NCSU is that they expect too much from their program. I don't think they...
  8. W

    POLL: Duke vs. UNC* - The Rubber Game

    We go as far as Grayson takes us. Not saying he would be the reason we lose, but he is the key for a deep run.
  9. W

    2015 Duke Poster

  10. W

    Brandon Ingram

    Great season, great off season.
  11. W

    Replay of the Wake game?

    Thanks guys!
  12. W

    Replay of the Wake game?

  13. W

    Coach K Stat-Tracker

    Congrats K! 800!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season