Recent content by WNC_FridayNights

  1. WNC_FridayNights

    Mountain 8 2026

    Franklin Smoky Pisgah in a closer game than some may think. Tuscola - West is a tough one. I think Tuscola wins but when I saw Hendersonville at West, the score really didn't tell how good West looked at times. Tuscola by 7.
  2. WNC_FridayNights

    WHC week 5

    Madison Hendersonville Owen
  3. WNC_FridayNights

    MAC Week 2 Predictions

    I think that’s 100% a fair assessment.
  4. WNC_FridayNights

    WHC week 3

    Agree with all except for the MH game. Give me MH by 1. Also of note, for North Henderson if the Maxpreps stats are correct Parker Willis didn’t play against RS Central who was up 38-6 at the half. He got limited carries against Enka in Week 1 and kept coming to the sideline to get his leg...
  5. WNC_FridayNights

    MAC Week 2 Predictions

    There’s a lot of excitement in Candler right now. Good for Enka, it feels like a culture change is finally happening. I know they’re not beating any real juggernauts right now but these are games that Enka typically struggles with early on. Building momentum and confidence can go a long way.
  6. WNC_FridayNights

    WHC week 2 predictions

    After tonight, I think their line is serviceable. Hendersonville is trying to get their athletes in space as quickly as possible, anyway. A lot of jet sweeps, screens, etc, essentially plays that don’t require complex blocking schemes and needing to hold up for extended periods of time. They do...
  7. WNC_FridayNights

    WHC week 2 predictions

    I decided to make the trip down from Candler to watch Hendersonville and West Henderson. The game went about how I thought it would, the score doesn’t indicate how close the game was. It was a dog fight and physical. West controlled the line of scrimmage but did about everything they could to...
  8. WNC_FridayNights

    WHC week 2 predictions

    Didn't they fire their coach last year and the community rallied to bring him back? Or am I thinking of some other team?
  9. WNC_FridayNights

    MAC Week 2 Predictions

    Asheville by 14 Enka by 28 MH by 3 NB by 28 Maiden by 1 only because ACR has to play twice this week. TCR by 10
  10. WNC_FridayNights

    WHC week 2 predictions

    I am still debating whether I want to go see Asheville vs Dobyns-Bennett or Hendersonville vs West. A friend of mine saw Hendersonville in the preseason. I think it was against East Rutherford or RS Central, one of the Rutherford schools. They said the Hendersonville front struggled on offense...
  11. WNC_FridayNights

    Mountain 8 2026

    I hate to hear that, if you get an update on his condition please let us know. It's going to likely be a tough year for the Devils. They're a prideful bunch so they'll play hard but they just don't have the talent or experience, I'm afraid.
  12. WNC_FridayNights

    WHC week 2 predictions

    Patton by 17 Hendersonville by 3 Madison by 7 Mitchell by 21 MH by 3 Owen by 14 Newton by 21
  13. WNC_FridayNights

    WHC week 2 predictions

    I think Hendersonville at West is going to be more competitive than you think. I think Hendersonville has major concerns along the line of scrimmage, I think West is better than we all thought coming into this year.
  14. WNC_FridayNights

    Football SMC 2026

    Tuscola by 14 Smoky by 16 Franklin by 10 North Buncombe by 1 Towns by 10 Madison by 14 Owen by 14
  15. WNC_FridayNights

    WHC week 1 predictions

    Avery vs Hampton Hampton by 21 Hendo vs East Henderson New coach, same East. Hendersonville by 35 Madison @ Andrews Madison by 7 Mitchell @ Charlotte Latin Latin by 14 Mountain Heritage @ Pisgah Game of the week imo, Pisgah by 3 Owen @ Rosman Owen by 21 Polk @ Chase Chase by 14
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Aden Holloway back on Alabama basketball roster, will be suspended to begin season after arrest
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer: Bob Chesney is 'Coach of the Year candidate' after UCLA 4-0 start