Recent content by wmbigdogg

  1. W

    Once Great Programs That Have Fallen From Grace....

    I wish you were right BD, but I have seen nothing except discussions about selling timber and clearing land for the new school and now a series of meeting where the only thing that can be discussed is the academic programs for the new school. I think the total bill being hung on the people of...
  2. W

    Albemarle's Future?

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act