Recent content by WizardoftheEast

  1. W

    Midway VS Clinton

    People have to know who’s on special teals and who’s not I don’t understand nit going for 2 when 16 and then onside kicking. I reckon the think g might have been like the Duke coach onside kicking we went going to stop them anyway so we may go ahead and try and steal a few possession. I was...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'