Recent content by Winkscott44

  1. W

    MLB Draft

    I was the one who said something about Miller. Met his dad at the regional and knew his AAU coach through a mutual friend. At the time I was told that he would only sign if the number was really high. Guessing that the 46th pick and him going to the draft was the number they were looking for.
  2. W

    Cam Collier

    I heard from a pretty reliable person that Jacob Miller isn’t likely to sign and that he will honor his commitment
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis