Recent content by WingTlions

  1. W

    Ashe County vs Shelby

    I need to see these D1 linebackers to make some plays! The o line and QBs accuracy took a step back last week imo....don’t think 27 white kids wont come down here and hit you in the mouth!!! I wanna see Shelby football let’s go !
  2. W

    Shelby @ East Rutherford

    The running game is all speculation as to see if it has improved I just know that the Shelby O line is tired of being told they’re softer than fresh picked cotton.
  3. W

    Shelby @ East Rutherford

    you can’t really figure out how we are as a team by the cupcakes we have played the last 3 weeks. But I think our offense has gotten better as a whole....if we run the ball like we should and maintain time of possession we will pull it out 24-21
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters