I understand the argument you're making. But, if the rules were barring teams from playing for periods of time, could force schools to just cancel the program completely. I don't want to see that happen at any school. The reason I worded it that way in original post is I was a little surprised...
Auburn 's Middle school and JV were both fairly solid last year. If they come out for varsity, they could be decent. Definitely a numbers game for them
I may be mistaken, but didn't they used to have a high school in both Bland and Rocky Gap?. I don't recall Rocky Gap ever having a football team, but seems to me they did have a basketball team way back when
Wouldn't put too much stock in the Narrows/Bath matchup next week. Narrows nowhere near as good as they were last year. They've lost to every decent team they've played this year. If Bath totally blows them out, then Bath could be a legit threat to make some playoff noise. Like I said. Narrows...
I would think with Fort Chiswell win via forfeit from Galax would put Fort ahead of Galax. Although Galax has played a much tougher schedule, I believe Fort has 2 wins.