Recent content by WillyMO

  1. WillyMO

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Nice to see all the offensive adjustments at the half......
  2. WillyMO

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    I picked a great day to start drinking again.....
  3. WillyMO

    Something peculiar about injuries to key players

    Their blood is 90% high fructose corn syrup. Very durable....
  4. WillyMO

    FC/OT: Jon Stewart's 'The Weekly Show' really interesting and rage inducing this week....

    We buy almost all our groceries from Costco. Anything that's not sold there we can usually find at Aldi. I can't remember the last time I stepped into a Walmart in the US.
  5. WillyMO

    Butter or Margarine?

    Butter is one of life's greatest joys! It's my go to for cooking 95% of the time and even finds its way in my coffee on occasion. Kerrygold all day! I'll settle for Kirkland grass fed butter when it's on sale.
  6. WillyMO

    Book(s) you are currently reading.

    How do you feel about House of the Dragon after reading Fire and Blood? I've not read it myself, but there's a lot of complaints online concerning accuracy to the source material. I guess George RR Martin has made a "it's no longer my show" comment (or something along those lines).
  7. WillyMO

    OT: TMB TV/Streaming Shows Club: Thread for streaming/TV show discussion…

    For fans of The Gentleman, season 2 dropped on Netflix last week. I thought season 1 was outstanding so I'll be binging the new season this weekend.
  8. WillyMO

    POLL: Who is this ad for?

    She has good genes..........
  9. WillyMO

    Book(s) you are currently reading.

    In Defense of Sunlight by Rowan Jacobsen.
  10. WillyMO

    Major League History!!

    Against the Cubs too! 😁
  11. WillyMO

    AKB Who lives in an extended family house as a parent or grandparent and do you dig it?

    Where we live the cost to own a home has gone ape sh*t (like most places) so I don't envision anyone moving out in the near future. I'm talking two adult sons, the girlfriend of my son, and two grand babies. They all contribute to the mortgage and pay for their own food. This makes our mortgage...
  12. WillyMO

    RIP-Anne Shedeen -Mom from Alf

    Fun fact, Boys of Summer started as a Tom Petty song, but Tom didn't think it fit on the record. Don Henley loved it, wrote the lyrics and released it. Huge hit.
  13. WillyMO

    OT: TMB TV/Streaming Shows Club: Thread for streaming/TV show discussion…

    Agreed on Widows Bay. I'm enjoying the sneaky humor of the show. Great cast. Apple has another winner.
  14. WillyMO

    BWI Film Club: New Movie Trailers…

    I saw The Backrooms last night with my son and enjoyed it. Weird movie that is different than the usual slop Hollywood puts out. This started as a YouTube series that gained popularity over the years. The creator of the series directed the film (his first) and has been a huge win at the box office.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win