Recent content by willi13

  1. willi13

    RIP Mike Ditka

    nm
  2. willi13

    Wildfires

    Thought this was about Michael Martin Murphy
  3. willi13

    I didn't know he was still alive

    Are we talking about Stingray or the Swan?
  4. willi13

    Hope we don't wear all white unis this weekend

    Lord I hope not! KT1 won't hit anyone!
  5. willi13

    OT: Getting my yard back

    I’ve just never had good luck finding a service that was worth a damn.
  6. willi13

    OT: Worst National Anthem Ever.

    Wasn’t the game punishment enough?
  7. willi13

    OT: Getting my yard back

    Yes. Not as expensive and easy as crap.
  8. willi13

    OT: Getting my yard back

    I, too live in FL but on the other coast. Have lived in this house for six years. Yard is St. Augustine and was in rough shape when we moved in. I did all the treatments myself, with many trips to Turf Shop. Have done the Sunday program now for three years and yard is immaculate. I recommend...
  9. willi13

    Interesting video of Jackson

    So we should live in the chicken leg area?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia