Recent content by WildeRebel

  1. W

    OT: Tick Bite

    Unfortunately, yes. I have this allergy and it came a few weeks after I had gotten eaten up with what I thought were chiggers. Turned out that they were probably seed ticks. My allergist provided me with the journal article on this alpha-gal and I call the MD in Virginia who was lead on the...
  2. W

    OT: Question about a former MSU Football Player David Ellis.

    I played against him in high school I will say that he was one of the best high school football players I ever saw. He played tailback, safety, kicked off, returned kicks, punted, and returned punts. He never left the field the entire game against us. He was incredible as a senior. I always...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida