Recent content by WildcatSir

  1. W

    Is Oweh’s return less likely ?

    Well if he leaves we can use that 3.5 mill on a player returning from the process.
  2. W

    With Perry gone & maybe Oweh as well, we've only got an 11 man roster. Do we sign 1 maybe 2 more players?

    Oweh is going to make 3.5 Mill next year at Kentucky he definitely not leaving.
  3. W

    Preseason ranking

    No we aren't. We are top 3.
  4. W

    Anyone know what grade of ACL tear JQ had?

    Well when I tore my ACL, I walked the next day, ran a 5k the day after that, learned to fly the day after that. Doctors said I made a speedy recover and now I am faster then a speeding bullet.
  5. W

    Joe Tipton w/ Yates update

    If they add Yates or Pierre then forget about it.
  6. W

    Jayden Quaintance commits to UK!

    Let's ******* goooo. I wanted JQ so damn bad.
  7. W

    Meeting with Quaintance..

    He's fine for one season.
  8. W

    Meeting with Quaintance..

    Massive potential.
  9. W

    Yates zoom call

    Give me Mufasa any day he's a stud.
  10. W

    Jaron Pierre

    "Jaron Pierre that's Mufasa"
  11. W

    We will be fine

    Pierre, Yaxel, and a center and we are loaded. Top 10 out the gate.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set