Recent content by wildcatsincebirth

  1. W

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    I don’t blame pope for this but this is like the 15th time he’s gotten everyone’s hopes up and failed to deliver so it’s kind of a pattern lol and I do blame him for this roster being barely top 25 without Mitchell. So yeah im blaming pope and more so blaming Mitch for hiring him in the first place
  2. W

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    What’s going on is intraconfernce transfers outside of the portal window were never allowed and pope took a gamble hoping the SEC would back down and they did not It’s the same issue it’s been for weeks, a lot of yall got lied to with clickbait headlines on twitter. Once the SEC said they...
  3. W

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    Man it’s really amazing how no matter what he tries to do, mark pope fails I mean this one isn’t exactly his fault but it’s just another time he got the fanbase’s hopes up for no reason. The guy cannot catch a break and he straight up doesn’t have enough talent to keep his job at UK after this...
  4. W

    Why didn’t Mark Mitchell entered the transfer portal back in April?

    He would have a much better case if so many others in the exact same boat as him hadn’t entered the portal he got bad advice cause he didn’t hire a real agent is my actual thoughts on why he didn’t
  5. W

    If The Best Team Won The Title

    Right off the bat, statistically there is no way we were the best team in 98. Despite what our stupidest fans say, tubby coached that group up and willed that team to a title. Duke and North Carolina were both on paper much better than we were.
  6. W

    Hawthorne's potential is very exciting

    People need to remember that he has not announced he’s coming back yet and appears to be waiting on stokes to make his decision. If the portal deadline comes and stokes still hasn’t made a decision, then I could see Hawthorne entering the portal just to be safe. He can always come back I don’t...
  7. W

    Wilkins to Kentucky!!

    Now THAT is an exciting piece of news. That guy was unbelievable against UConn in the tourney. He will be our highest scorer
  8. W

    If we don't get Wright or Stokes

    Listen I’m as negative and disgusted with the past year and current trajectory of Kentucky basketball as anyone, and I can excuse being dramatic and saying stuff like ‘I’m out’ and ‘I’m done with pope’, lord knows I say stuff like that when I’m pissed and I’ve been pissed quite a lot for the...
  9. W

    Embarrassing

    I don’t think a 4 star 6’2 165 lbs freshman is scaring off anyone. And if we are counting on playing him a lot we won’t make the tournament or come close
  10. W

    ***Gators at Kentucky Game Thread***

    lol take a wild guess
  11. W

    If pope can make the sweet 16…

    How did I piss on the win? What is wrong with you people
  12. W

    If pope can make the sweet 16…

    I bet he does care what the fans think. Here I am trying to be positive and you gotta be a dick as if im the only UK fan that passes judgement on his performance
  13. W

    If pope can make the sweet 16…

    I’m willing to give him a pass on an embarrassing first half of the season and be all in on a make or break ‘final 4 or nothing’ 3rd season. Something crazy happened off the court before the Louisville game, we may never find out what it was but it ruined some relationships and killed our...
  14. W

    If Cats beat UT Saturday...

    I’m just glad I’m able to watch my cats and enjoy myself and not just get pissed off and annoyed at us getting embarrassed. These guys finally play with heart and hustle and don’t hold the ball and dribble for 20 seconds of every possession. They really seemed to hate each other (especially Oweh...
  15. W

    This is the worst coached team I have ever seen

    These guys just blatantly don’t try. Oweh usually does try hard but on that last play him and Mo just watched that guy chase down a loose ball and shoot a wide open 3 these guys have quit
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: 'It's impossible for me to believe that Shane Beamer is going to survive' at South Carolina
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri