Recent content by Wildcats1958

  1. W

    Pope

    Good lord
  2. W

    RIP Bob Kevoian of The Bob and Tom Show

    Oh man hate to hear that. I loved that show ! My prayers go out to his family!
  3. W

    Somto Cyril Intends to Portal

    speaking of JQ I am assuming he is headed to the draft, correct? I haven't really heard much about him in the last month
  4. W

    UNC Coaching Search

    They have to hire a cheater from inside the family, I just hope they get a coach just as good as Hubert Davis or one as smart as Kenny Smith is and not as smart as he thinks he is
  5. W

    Asst. Coach Replacements

    No that would have been the BCG years
  6. W

    The Kansas special treatment has got to stop

    I am so happy the Jailhawks went down !!!
  7. W

    Moreno....lost and soft.

    You have to look over some of the trolls on here constantly
  8. W

    OT: BB: Duke Starting PG broken foot

    So will ESPN and the NCAA vote to cancel the tournament now , since DOOK is not at full strength
  9. W

    Caleb Wilson is OUT with a fracture in his left hand

    Well we sure know how that feels !
  10. W

    Does Anyone have Vid of the Oweh block

    He is with out a doubt the worst official in collage basketball by a wide margin !
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade