Recent content by wildcathoopsfan

  1. W

    This team is not going to be what it should until Cal

    This post is ridiculous. We get every teams best shot and another W.
  2. W

    Cal vs Kennedy

    Now it's not even a debate. Damn I'm ashamed.
  3. W

    Cal vs Kennedy

  4. W

    What is up with Dakari?

    Dakari will be fine. Along with everyone else. These kids just have to bring it every time. No matter what name is on the jersey. We have all seen how good we can play when the big lights are on. Relax everyone.
  5. W

    Jay Williams just said...

    I heard it too. I startled the wife because I cussed the tv after hearing it. He literally said "flop if you have too".
  6. W

    Why are our Big's losing the ball so much?

    I agree they are playing soft. Our bigs are too skilled and need to keep pounding it inside. Teams are also packing the paint and making us shoot so we get double teamed everytime ball goes to the paint. I chalk tonight up to an off night. We will be all good.
  7. W

    Please let IU be our 8/9 matchup!

    IU is going to struggle in conference this year. I'd be surprised if they make tourney.
  8. W

    POLL: UL vs Duke

    because this is not a rivalry game, Duke will not feel the pressure we did and roll UL by 10+.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida