Shannon is very cute with obvious assets. Kaylee is hot, with lesser assets. Both love sports. From where I sit, and depending on what appeals more on any given day, I call it a draw. Also, I wonder if either have read, or will read this thread? RR not exactly uncommon this time of year...
I demanded a credit of some sort, and received one. Don't know for how much. Girl couldn't get off the phone quick enough with me as she probably sensed the vitriol set to explode in her ear. TWC is beyond turrible.
Out in Nicholasville. Black screen with a quick occasional scramble. A call to twc and i get told espn is blacked out for some reason. Pi$$ed off is an understatement.
Not sure he was taunting. Didn't say a word. Didn't wave his finger. His face was something akin to bitter beer face, but I'm pretty sure his face was a response to him thinking "why did you bring that weak ish in here." Or perhaps "don't you know who I am?"
This post was edited on...
Am curious how content the CJ would've been sitting on their hands had UK not been so swift or detailed in their response. Pure speculation, but I imagine it would've been an all hands on deck sort of situation.