Recent content by Wildcat_Nation24

  1. W

    So Who's #1? And why?

    I don't either but if your we are going to give votes to a team that didn't make the finals, then we need to consider a team that beat the 8A champs.. Just saying.....
  2. W

    So Who's #1? And why?

    If some are going to LWE is still in the top, I'm surprised Montini isn't being mentioned. Up 21-7 before the QB goes down. Sounds to me that a HEALTHY Montini team can beat any of these teams.. Down 21-0 at half to the 8a champs and won 28-21....
  3. W

    8a Game

    Old fashion defensive shoot out!!!!!!!
  4. W

    "catch the ball at its highest point"

    It is a phrase that coaches use to teach kids to jump and catch the ball at the highest part in the air that they can, and not to let the ball come down and cradle catch. So many kids try to jump cradle catch or just let It come down to them that DB's can make a play on the ball...
  5. W

    Best State Championship game you have witnessed

    2007 Metamora over Morris 17-14 on a last second FG... 1996 Carterville over Stillman Valley 21-20.. 2 games that stick out in my mind...
  6. W

    5A Title game

    Stick to your guns buddy.... One way or another time will tell..
  7. W

    5A Title game

    I saw them play Naz and saw them play NN... I felt like it was the same team in the playoffs, only difference a lot weaker teams... Agree to disagree ????
  8. W

    5A Title game

    Montini is the favorite coming into this game. Joliet got lucky by going south this year. Joliet is a good team, but were by far on a another level when it came to Metamora and Marion and Highland and Crest they usually are when they play downstate public schools. They were better at every...
  9. W

    Any truth to this rumor?

    I got it.... Its Illinois, its got to be Illinois.....
  10. W

    Any truth to this rumor?

    I love this game.... Does he have a mustache???
  11. W

    Any truth to this rumor?

    Lets start with what class are they in...
  12. W

    LWE vs Edwardsville

    It seemed to be a unreal stat, I figured he may have been talking about the starting D, could be for the playoffs.. Just thought I would throw it in the thread to get some feed back.. Either way LWE is LEGIT
  13. W

    LWE vs Edwardsville

    Wow... That's a unheard of stat right there...
  14. W

    LWE vs Edwardsville

    I heard a announcer from the JCA game say the LWE has only given up 11 first downs coming into this game....... Is that correct or am I hearing things???????
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season
  5. 05 Sports Predictions College Football Polymarket Odds: Point spreads for Week 6 games