Recent content by wildcat1066

  1. W

    Game Haiku

    Cradle of coaches Mother of fraternities My alma mater
  2. W

    baseball

    I get that he was skipped over for head coach after 2023 season , but wasn't he on the staff as an assistant through the end of the past season.
  3. W

    baseball

    What happened? Fired? Moved on?
  4. W

    baseball

  5. W

    Off Topic but worth a laugh. I wonder how many times this has happened with people applying to Northeastern/Northwestern...

    I can never remember. Is Miami of Ohio the Harvard of Ohio? Or is Harvard the Miami of Ohio of Massachusetts? Hard to tell from my experience since I majored in Rugby and Racquetball at Miami. Miami '73
  6. W

    😂 Fox uses Kansas State mascot for Northwestern in Ireland game promotion…

    Is Dave Eanet doing a radio broadcast that I can sync with the video so I don't have to listen to the crap from FOX
  7. W

    New Baseball Coach

    Does the baseball team play any Fall games that are open to the public?
  8. W

    Spring sports 2021 ?

  9. W

    Fitz the Irishman

    Hell is actually between East Lansing and Ann Arbor. I rode my bicycle through Hell many summers ago. I remember it being very hot. Hell is a lot like nearby Unadilla but without the charm.
  10. W

    These announcers are an absolute disgrace

    I'll take Dave and Ted every time.
  11. W

    Illinois asking for a beatdown

    Hope he's not driving the bus.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting UCLA commits and key targets react to Bruins big win over Oregon
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp