Recent content by Wildcat1058fan

  1. W

    Football SMC 2026

    Exactly, when was the last time you seen Murphy & Swain only have 25 players. In the past when both teams came onto the field they looked like college teams with the amount of players especially when towards the end of the season when they added the jv players who moved up. MaxPreps has Cherokee...
  2. W

    Scores

    Franklin didn’t have their stud RB either
  3. W

    Football SMC 2026

    My bad, Cherokee won !
  4. W

    Football SMC 2026

    I can’t recall the last time every SMC team lost in the season opener
  5. W

    Football SMC 2026

    Both teams elite Rb’s are not playing tonight. I’m a little suspicious on this but I guess I will find out at 7:30
  6. W

    SMC/WHC jv thread

    Yes but our HS enrollment is up around 226 so I think kids are losing interest. We actually just have 2 youth teams this year instead of 4. I hate to see this but I understand
  7. W

    SMC/WHC jv thread

    The future doesn’t look good in Andrews for football. We didn’t have enough players for a Midget or Jv team
  8. W

    Football Mount Airy at Starmount

    Go Starmount
  9. W

    Football SMC 2026

    Does Murphy only have 26 players or has it not been updated
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act