Recent content by WildCard

  1. W

    25-10 in made FT advantage

    I just spent some time looking over the game stats. I've got to give VPI some props - they were just a little bit better than us in virtually every stat category and it all added up. And their 2 big scorers [Amoore (25) and Kitley (20)] collectively outscored our 2 big scorers [Carr (27) and...
  2. W

    No one made it

    Gotta say, I have often felt that way myself. Peace
  3. W

    WBB Game thread: Notre Dame at Louisville

    This one is hard to figure. Louisville had the edge in practically all stats but the real difference was right here... FG: ND: 24/51 (47.1%) UL 20/58 (34.5%) 3 PT ND: 4/10 UL 4/14 That reminds me something a guy named Denny *** once said..."FG % is the most important stat...
  4. W

    Oscar and the NBA

    He is the best I have seen in KY since a guy at UofL named Wes Unseld. But the game is different now - both in college and the NBA. Peace
  5. W

    Joe Craft leaky roof

    Fixing a leaky roof IS NOT "remodeling or improvement". It is "maintenance". Repair-wise that means DO IT NOW. I'm not a roofer but I've worked with some. I can understand how "finding the leak" in a large flat roof can be tricky and "disproportionately expensive" relative to other building...
  6. W

    Texas A&M

    The VERY BEST do it about one third of the time! Peace
  7. W

    Is our coach stealing hotel bath towels?...

    For several years I used to "collect" hotel towels as "trip mementos". Then hotel managers finally figured out a plain white towel would not only do the job of towels but was cheaper as well! Peace
  8. W

    Is Kentucky not for everybody or is the real truth

    AND... I think the above posts pretty well sum up "The Calipari Situation" at UK. Peace
  9. W

    UofL bias continues

    FWIW, I have the same impression. :confused: Peace
  10. W

    Best HS Player You Ever Saw - IN PERSON

    Hard to call out an "all time best" due to differences in the game over time. Most names mentioned in this thread are what I call "younger" players. But Mike Redd - Seneca HS back in the early 60's - certainly deserves some thought. Peace
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida