Recent content by WigPen

  1. WigPen

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Shake it off and keep your head in the game fellas.
  2. WigPen

    Gameday is headed to Iowa City

    Yeah that was cringeworthy, like nails on chalkboard. And take your damn house slippers off you slob. Her friends helped her? With what I'd like to know. She couldn't even lift her leg fat enough behind her to get any oomph on the ball. Should have had Kaeding give her a 30 minute session...
  3. WigPen

    Kirk probably hating all this attention?

    We are still the underdog in this game, by a wide margin. I think this spotlight is just putting more pressure on the Buckeyes to perform up to expectations. Hope they choke. Go Hawks!
  4. WigPen

    Iowa St Nittany Lions vs Northwestern Wildcats

    I wonder if Campbell will even get a chance to recruit for next year once his iast players leave. Or if he will be run out of town. I'd guess he will get at least one more year. But if I were him, I wouldn't worry too much. If they let him go, just retire and keep getting paid for the next 7...
  5. WigPen

    Roll Call For OSU

    Ask @DukeSlater for his tickets. Looks like he may have two available and could maybe transfer them to you as a generous Hawkeye offering.
  6. WigPen

    I'm trying not to be a sore loser

    Nope. Maybe in passing but nothing that stuck in my mind. I go to Utah for skiing. :)
  7. WigPen

    I'm trying not to be a sore loser

    @Ellobo what's your take on your coach? I heard a lot of Michigan fans want him gone already or didn't want him in the first place. I don't know anything about him, never heard of him before this game to be honest.
  8. WigPen

    Game Day in Iowa City next week?

    He should bring his co-host down who has Hawk gear on his desk during the show.
  9. WigPen

    Lol. After Kirk got stupid, Michigan said, “Hold my beer!”

    Given what happened in the last two minutes of this game, do you think our staff allows Brown to air it out a bit more and vertically? I mean the proof is in the pudding. Sure Ostrenga had that lucky bounce, but overall I think Brown threw some pretty damn good balls under pressure. Coach should...
  10. WigPen

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    And if this doesn't prove that throwing down field works and wins games, I don't know what does.
  11. WigPen

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Icing on the cake is you know all the shows are going to replay this over and over after Michigan's cheating. Free exposure!
  12. WigPen

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Huge stop!
  13. WigPen

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    That was a good pass and crap coverage by us. Damn.
  14. WigPen

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Nice disruption there. Held them to 3.
  15. WigPen

    Who do you got this weekend?

    ESPN just called us Fools Gold so I hope we feast on some wolverine steak this righteous Saturday and prove those clowns wrong.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win