Recent content by Wicked Pissah

  1. W

    Before it's too late OT: Summer reading list

    Has anyone read Perfume? I was just curious. I picked it up last week and it sounded interesting. I was going to start it this weekend.
  2. W

    What's your favorite tailgating atmosphere in the SEC outside of Starkville?...

    They're all pretty cool really. Ive never been to mizzou though. Been to rest.
  3. W

    Post your Auburn/Opeilka questions here

    Does Hamilton's still have really good scallops?
  4. W

    Vaper in DWS

    There is some "vaping" going on in the scoreboard club on the terrace. Im convinced Im the only one that recognizes the fragrence. Who wouldve ever guessed that smoking would be made illegal in public while smoking has virtually been made legal in public. Merica
  5. W

    Publix's Sausage Dogs...

    Inbox me if you need pointers from a seasoned vet
  6. W

    Buying a Yeti in Starkville?

    Yeti is the Nickelback of coolers. They do millions in merch a year, yet you never see a shirt.
  7. W

    The 1878 Club

    Great. Spend 5k with us to leave your free home to come to a much smaller home that cost 5k and fits 8 people. If I wanted to sit in ac and be at home, Id be at home. I come to tailgate and watch football. This can only be for large companies catering to clients and mostly non fans. Any real...
  8. W

    Hattiesburg road trip: Where to eat before (and after) the MSU at USM season ope

    They have the best "salsa" in America. I live 600 miles from the kitchen and pick up a pint every time Im close. Im sure the hardees or roundtable in waynesboro is better.
  9. W

    OT - Nursing Wife at Games

    Ham. DAA might get drenched though.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Georgia soars to No. 1 after win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia