Recent content by wichicat24

  1. W

    Anderson

    The winning TD was a throwback to QB. The play was a full page diagram in the Purdue game program that followed. We tried it again (I suppose because our OC, Dale Samuels, was a Purdue alum) and it would have gone for 6 the other way had the PU corner not dropped it!
  2. W

    Big 10 Medal of Honor

    I was honored with this award many years ago, and it still means a great deal to me. congratulations to AC and Nandi!
  3. W

    Saturday weather

    "West end", "east to west", "west to east"... I thought Ok. State was the only major college having a field that runs east-west!
  4. W

    Game Day questions

    Must mention The Capri, which was great pizza, but now probably long gone as this was in the mid-60s!
  5. W

    Game Day questions

    Back in the day, Howard Street ( particularly Talbot's Bar/ Restaurant) , being the line between very dry Evanston and very wet Chicago, was often frequented by many NU students. I hate to think of it as being dangerous, but considering either false or no IDs, I guess it always was!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Tennessee OL Wendell Moe expected to miss remainder of 2026 season
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Tom Izzo on placing limitations on coach movement and buyouts: 'That's all fair'