Recent content by why_not_kentucky

  1. W

    $86M over the next 10 years

    If you are a sheep then yes.
  2. W

    Think about all the poor chumps

    I think about that all the time.
  3. W

    The offenceless Cats

    Cal should switch to teaching fundamental Basketball
  4. W

    Our bigs stink

    I agree.
  5. W

    This team is painful to watch

    Hell yeah. even if it is the NIT.
  6. W

    Duke 22 Georgetown 29

    They aren't struggling against one of the schools of the blind.
  7. W

    Attendance

    Makes you wonder.
  8. W

    Attendance

    Yes I agree.
  9. W

    I don't get what's going on.

    It is very odd. You will have the sheep that will argue the opposite even though it is slapping them in the face.
  10. W

    I don't get what's going on.

    One and Done. Team full of freshmen no superstars and Sophomores and a upper class transfer here and there. Not the recipe for success. Oh and Cousins type big man.
  11. W

    Stream for tonight’s game

    Doesn't have full screen
  12. W

    EJ making me nervous

    Pac 12 talent
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top 25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision