Recent content by WhitePhantomsUNC

  1. W

    Feature Requests

    It’s more a personal preference, and I definitely understand how others prefer more posts within a page. I like to bookmark threads at the start of pages so I know exactly where I left off. Especially longer threads. Perhaps there’s a way to make it an individual preference in Settings?
  2. W

    Feature Requests

    I have a new feature if possible. Can pages within threads be limited to 20 posts instead of 40? So once a thread hit's 20 posts, it will start a 2nd page. 40 posts - third page, etc.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington