Recent content by Whitefolk

  1. W

    Duke recruits tv schedule

    Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely give it a watch.
  2. W

    I Miss Him So Much

    Master P said it beautifully when he said " Uhhhhh"
  3. W

    AJ Griffin

    Sounds like a sticky situation for sure.
  4. W

    What’s Going in with Brandon Boston?

    Where were you after the 118-84 *** whipping? Or just a couple weeks ago when we got Jalen Johnson?
  5. W

    Summer Workouts

    Sounds like another Tank Thornton I'll pass. JK.
  6. W

    Chuck Norris thread.

    Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Zion Williamson.
  7. W

    Peach Jam

    Steward or Clarke?
  8. W

    Coach K in-home with 2020 and 2021 recruits

    Fletcher looks really good. Thanks for the update Quavarius
  9. W

    Coach K in-home with 2020 and 2021 recruits

    I'm curious to see which point guard we go after, seems like a lot of good one's in this class. How many recruits do we expect to sign, 6?
  10. W

    Jordan Brand Classic streaming on Twitter

    I thought maybe they all said they wanted to play for Sylvia Hatchell.
  11. W

    Jordan Brand Classic streaming on Twitter

    How can we know, if we dont know what you saw?
  12. W

    Nike Hoop Summit 7pm pst ESPN2

    The Jordan game hasn't been played yet has it?
  13. W

    Lewis from Bama

    I didn't see where Coach had said that but I'm guessing James will probably follow Barnes to UCLA. If we had a choice though Lewis from Alabama or James?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room