Recent content by WhiteDog125

  1. WhiteDog125

    Women's Recruiting Updates Thread: Hawks land commitment from one of nation's top lightweights, Ryleigh Sturgill

    No worries- I can see why you thought I was being sarcastic. Was not it was very sincere comment 🤼‍♀️
  2. WhiteDog125

    Women's Recruiting Updates Thread: Hawks land commitment from one of nation's top lightweights, Ryleigh Sturgill

    As an Iowa fan I want them to win of course. But, the more competitive it is the better. And obviously the more d1s that add the better. That being said I don’t think the clones are passing them anytime soon 😉whatever benefits the sport of wrestling overall is what I say
  3. WhiteDog125

    Women's Recruiting Updates Thread: Hawks land commitment from one of nation's top lightweights, Ryleigh Sturgill

    Thanks Tanner. I wake up every morning & thank god for women’s & girls wrestling.
  4. WhiteDog125

    Mo no mo

    Are you sure he wasn’t injured in a cha stair lap? Or one of the many other modern training methods by tnt?
  5. WhiteDog125

    PREVIEW: Trio of past/present Hawkeyes set for Final X wrestle-offs on Friday

    It’s Toms way or the highway. Don’t cross him. It’s ok though he has a run to 4th place ready to go again.
  6. WhiteDog125

    Open Practice, 9/12/26

    Heck yeah
  7. WhiteDog125

    Open Practice, 9/12/26

    Okie dokie
  8. WhiteDog125

    Open Practice, 9/12/26

    But but we like our guys and tom is clearly the only one that can get the job done after 1 title in 16 years and Bob says the hwc is on par with everyone else! Lol
  9. WhiteDog125

    Iowa Wrestling

    Women’s team I assume?
  10. WhiteDog125

    Recruiting….

    Oh no there’s no one better to close the gap than our guy and the HWC is on par with everyone else ask Bob
  11. WhiteDog125

    Any Word On Kueter And Spring Football?

    Must be cause he’s not a d1 player with slow feet like that one idiot on here said. Lot of 4 star linebackers like that out there I’m sure lol.
  12. WhiteDog125

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Lot of kids do. We have an overbearing head coach 🤷🏻‍♂️
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis