Recent content by WhiteCityCat1

  1. W

    NY Times - "Kentucky Mist" Moonshiner in Legal Battle w/UK

    Ah, now we know the rest of the story. Context makes a difference.
  2. W

    Pitino Lying Again...

    That's the one I was waiting for.
  3. W

    worth-another-dead-puppy

    Wow, the stupidity runs deep with this bunch.
  4. W

    Poor IU, if True....

    That's funny, I don't care who you are.
  5. W

    Things you'd like to post on a UofL board.

    I have one thing . Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . Ok ten things.
  6. W

    "I doubt we land Bam; but if we do, we're set for 2017." - Kentucky fans, fall of 2015.

    Right now it's hard to give a fair comparison. Jorts who by the way is one of my favorites, didn't play of us his freshman year. He transferred in , I believe his sophomore year from St.Louis. So unless you followed him while he played there , we don't know what his game was. I think Hump has...
  7. W

    Honest Roy Williams Wants to Fight Somebody

    Me me please make it me, make my day
  8. W

    Dan Jockitch with the jab at UK on tv

    My thoughts exactly.
  9. W

    Rumblings from a College Assistant

    Watch it , that word put Karen Sypher in a Texas pen for 7 years.
  10. W

    Are Pat Adams, Karl Hess or Doug Shows refereeing our game tomorrow?

    So you're saying that I shouldn't have run him off the road ? Oops my bad.
  11. W

    Tubby sent home

    Exactly right Rex
  12. W

    Fathering your kids

    Throw loserville in that mix.
  13. W

    Ben Simmons

    I agree , I was tired of hearing his name before the conference season started. The young mans attitude makes him hard to like.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Joel Klatt names top 10 teams after Week 5