Recent content by whiskyriver

  1. W

    Weird rumor mill

    This type of stuff is great. Last year in WL the rumors were that Ryan Walters and Graham Harrell had a bunch of hookers at the Union hotel. Also Walters was banging some AD staff as well.
  2. W

    I’m Sick Of Our Commitment To Mediocrity

    In that case, you keep your coach as long as he will stay and be happy with him. Everyone is antsy because of Indiana's one in a billion turnaround. But they have thrown money at it, hit big on the coach, AND hit the QB lotto 2 years in a row.
  3. W

    I’m Sick Of Our Commitment To Mediocrity

    How much money is Iowa spending or will they be willing to spend? Honest question, I have no idea. But I'd be real careful about wanting a winning coach gone if there isn't going to be a huge financial commitment. Could turn into Purdue real quick.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Alabama vs. Mississippi State: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun praises Northwestern crowd at new stadium, makes callback to James Franklin jab
  5. 05 On3 Football Mississippi State LB Jalen Smith injured in second quarter vs. Alabama