Recent content by whacko

  1. W

    Who Is your favorite Duke player of all time.

    Laettner as my favorite. Grant Hill is who I respected the most & I pulled for Hurley harder than anyone. Hard to separate those guys.
  2. W

    Recruit

    Also, didn't follow the recruitment of Alan Henderson, but I think Duke was in it for him, but he was an incredible player & classy guy. He would have been huge alongside Parks. I remember reading that Baron Davis was set to sign with Duke but grandma wouldn't sign since he was only 17. She...
  3. W

    Recruit

    Adonal Foyle. We were really thin in the post in 96. Between Foyle choosing Colgate to be with guardians and Joey Beard not working out, we were relegated to Newton, Tony Moore, Domzalski & Carmen Wallace in the post with none of them a true or capable offensive player at a PF or C position. I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma stuns Texas in Red River Rivalry thriller -- and recruits, flip targets are fired up about the Sooners