Recent content by WestTexasTiger

  1. W

    Nikki Haley

    That’s hilarious.
  2. W

    Nikki Haley

    I’ve seen some takes on this board, notably from @Superica28 that are not favorable w Tim Scott. Would love to hear him elaborate.
  3. W

    If Ron Desantis is not the next President of the United States

    I think he’s fine as a senator but could not imagine him having a chance running for President.
  4. W

    Beginning of Dow 25,000 Housing Collapse Deep Recession

    I agree. It be better in the future. Profound.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: SMU has moved into the driver's seat for blue-chip EDGE -- and a decision is nearing