Recent content by WestSideBlue

  1. W

    Michigan fan here, coming in an offseason (in a season we don’t even play) to say one thing without being accused of bias

    We love Sherrone and the continuity he provides. I love Harbaugh but he had some blind spots and weaknesses. I think Sherrone has the potential to be a better recruiter, and he was the guiding force behind our O line which is where it all starts.
  2. W

    Michigan fan here, coming in an offseason (in a season we don’t even play) to say one thing without being accused of bias

    For sure. It’s the opposite of the Big 10 West historically… how many times would Rutgers have been right there in that division? Would you rather have started every year with Michigan, OSU and Penn State on the docket? Or Illinois, Iowa, and Purdue? Schedules make seasons more often than not.
  3. W

    Michigan fan here, coming in an offseason (in a season we don’t even play) to say one thing without being accused of bias

    Haha … no worries. I know it’s our thing, but “maize” isn’t exactly common parlance.
  4. W

    Totally classless move by Michigan

    Would it help to justify it in your mind if you knew the only reason the play on which Michigan scored that last TD even existed was because the 4th down “game over” run that preceded it gave Michigan a first down because of a late-hit cheap shot by a MSU defender (the second of the half, the...
  5. W

    Totally classless move by Michigan

    I mean … that was literally the #4 quarterback, running behind the third string offensive line, who scored running right up the gut. It isn’t like we ran some reverse pass or something to stick in one last score - we certainly weren’t playing to maximize the blowout. Michigan’s starters were...
  6. W

    6-2,Bowl game locked in in October. Good stuff, congrats! But

    I agree. Rutgers played us toughest of any team to date this year.
  7. W

    Nice win - congrats.

  8. W

    Through 5 games, Rutgers remains the only team to score a TD against Michigan's starting defense

    I honestly like your chances against the Badgers. Camp Randall can be a tough place to play, but having it as a noon (11 am local) start helps quite a bit. Plus I still don't think Wisconsin knows exactly what kind of team it wants to be in this new Fickell era. Rutgers knows exactly what...
  9. W

    OFFICIAL Michigan Wolverine Haiku Thread

    It wasn’t over When Germans bombed Pearl Harbor Or halftime last year
  10. W

    OFFICIAL Michigan Wolverine Haiku Thread

    This is gold. Tremendous effort. I mean, as a Michigan fan I certainly hope it doesn’t go down this way, but as a piece of art this is unimpeachable.
  11. W

    Football No. 5 Michigan defeats Rutgers Football

    Michigan fan here. I hope this doesn’t come off as patronizing because I absolutely don’t mean it that way. Wimsatt is a future star. You can see the athleticism. And Schiano is that guy. He always plays us tough. Great coach and he is moving in the right direction, just like RU hoops (who...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters