Recent content by Westmont Butcher

  1. W

    CPS Strike?

    I would take a lot for cps to plan something. Jaton will never do that. It would make too much sense for Jaton to do that.
  2. W

    Hanson Stadium

    Taft and Steinmetz have their own field no need anymore
  3. W

    West Chicago search for head football coach??

    not shocked at all. those two go way back. Good luck to West chicago. feel bad for the kids
  4. W

    CPL Pick’em Preview

    What's this I hear Coach LA Ray of Curie high school left to take a job in college? This late in the summer.
  5. W

    CPL Pick’em Preview

    Also, I hear Dyett hired a brand new coach this season three days ago....heard they've got that weight room going with some fancy timer watch who know......watch out for the Eagles!
  6. W

    CPL Pick’em Preview

    I hear the DAWGZ still need a new coach. Food for thought
  7. W

    Schurz Bulldogs - My Neighborhood Team Now

    really? big things from that program? Is that even football what they play? just wait till they play Steinmetz. That will be a great game. NOT
  8. W

    Dropping football at Hinsdale South and Central?

    I agree it's away for them to say well you voted to raise your taxes. Just a dirty way of doing it. Not shocking that ILL does thing dirty
  9. W

    Dropping football at Hinsdale South and Central?

    Heck I hate paying high taxes here in this awful state of Illinois. Why I am planning my move to Texas, as we speak. This whole state is going down hard and this is just the start.
  10. W

    CPL Week 8 Pick’em

    What is our take on the big Lakeview vs Sullivan game? I hear lakeview has one hell of a kicker/left tackle......I would pick the mighty wildcats!
  11. W

    CPL WEEK 7 PREDICTIONS

    Good Ideas for game of the week on my twitter! I was thinking Fenger vs. Kennedy just cause for some reason Fenger makes me laugh. finger/Fenger hahahahahahhahahahah....like we're all 5 years old again!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Friday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Another electric 4-star WR set to visit Penn State for White Out game